If you are tired of manually transferring your content from Notion to WordPress, we have great news for you. With WP Sync for Notion and Notion WP Sync Pro & Pro+, our Notion to WordPress plugins, you can now connect and sync your Notion pages and databases directly to your WordPress site, allowing you to create blog posts and pages automatically.
These powerful plugins simplifies your workflow, eliminates manual copying and pasting, and ensures your content stays up to date. In this article, we’ll explore two ways to achieve this: connecting/mapping/syncing Notion pages and/or Notion databases directly to WordPress.
Notion is a powerful, modern workspace that can replace multiple applications and allow users to stay organized, productive and in charge of their own data. However, you may find yourself needing to export content from Notion to beautifully display it in WordPress.
If you have a collection of well-formatted web pages in Notion that include titles, subtitles, images, and tables, you can synchronize them with WordPress and publish them instantly on your website without losing their formatting.
But that’s not all. If you have a database of articles for your blog in Notion that includes columns for the date, category, tags, or custom fields, you can synchronize this database with WordPress. Each new item created in Notion will be automatically published on WordPress, with the status of your choice (published, draft…).
In this article, we’ll discuss various methods for exporting Notion content to WordPress, focusing on three popular formats: Posts and Pages.
Why exporting Notion Content To WordPress?
Are you wondering why you should connect your Notion pages directly to your WordPress site? Here are some key benefits:
- Streamlined Workflow: Say goodbye to manual content transfer. By connecting pages and databases, you can automatically create WordPress blog posts in a few clicks without the need for copy-pasting or reformatting.
- Real-Time Updates: Any changes made to your Notion pages and databases will be instantly reflected in your WordPress posts and pages. Keep your content synchronized across platforms effortlessly.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Collaborate with your team seamlessly by working on Notion pages together, using Notion AI and seeing the updates reflected in your WordPress posts in real-time.
How to Connect and sync Notion Pages to WordPress
Setting up the connection between Notion pages and WordPress is a breeze. You have 2 choices: Install the free version or the Pro & Pro+ version.
For the free version, follow these steps:
- Install the Notion to WordPress plugin WP Sync for Notion from the WordPress Plugin Directory and activate it on your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the plugin settings and authorize access to your Notion account.
- Select the Notion page you want to sync as a WordPress post or page.
- Customize the post settings, and map the title, content and featured image.
- Define a trigger and sync strategy, click the “Sync” button, and voilà! Your Notion page is now a fully-fledged WordPress blog post.
Connecting Notion Databases to create WordPress Posts and Pages
To connect Notion databases to WordPress and automate your posts and pages creation, follow these steps:
- Buy the WP Sync for Notion Pro or Pro+ plugin from our website, install and activate it on your WordPress site.
- In the plugin settings, navigate to the database integration section.
- Select the Notion database you want to sync with WordPress and define any filters or conditions to determine which database entries should be turned into WordPress blog posts.
- Configure the mapping between database fields and WordPress fields and taxonomies such as title, content, categories, author, and more.
- Define a trigger and sync strategy
- Save the settings, launch sync and let the plugin handle the rest!
With this setup, every time you update your Notion database, the plugin will automatically create or update corresponding WordPress posts based on your configuration.
If you want to have more informations, check our full documentation here.
With Notion to WordPress, simplify Your Blogging and Content Workflow Now!
Our Notion to WordPress plugins offers a seamless solution for automating the process of creating WordPress posts and pages from Notion. By connecting your Notion pages to WordPress, you can save time, ensure content consistency, and streamline your content workflow.
No longer will you need to manually copy and paste your content from Notion to WordPress. With the Notion WP Sync plugin, any changes or updates you make in your connected Notion pages will be automatically reflected in your WordPress blog posts. This eliminates the risk of errors and ensures that your content remains up to date across platforms.
For those seeking more advanced automation, connecting Notion databases to WordPress is the way to go. By mapping the fields in your Notion databases to WordPress post attributes, you can automatically create WordPress posts from the entries in your Notion databases. This is particularly beneficial for structured workflows, content catalogs, or dynamic websites that frequently update their database entries. The plugin provides flexibility in defining filters and conditions to determine which database entries should be turned into WordPress posts, giving you full control over the content creation process.
Try it out today and experience the convenience of creating WordPress blog posts from Notion effortlessly. Streamline your content creation process and elevate your blogging experience with our powerful plugin.
Choose the right Notion to WordPress plugin and download it now and revolutionize the way you publish content.